Hi! My name is Megan Yang, owner of Serenity Massage & Halotherapy. I am a proud mama of 3 beautiful children! I love to stay active, be outside in nature, I love movies and spending time with family. I also love to travel! I opened my business in July 2013 full time as a massage therapist. Throughout the years, I primarily continue massage, but have expanded Serenity into a whole wellness center! I am also a Health Coach, as a thrive to promote the importance of health starting from within. With my knowledge and background in nutrition, I help others lead a healthy lifestyle! I love what I do, and it is my passion to help others. I’m excited to see what the future holds!
- Winona Southeast Technical 2012–Massage Therapy and Bodywork
- Reiki–Level 2
- Certified Health Coach
A short story about myself
I was born in Romania and grew up in a loving family in a wonderful city together with my paternal grandparents, dogs, cats, chickens and the occasional pig. When I was 14, I left home for a boarding school in Austria and ended up in a small town that was surrounded by vineyards on the banks of the Danube River. After high school I moved to Vienna, a city full of culture and the best ice cream and pastries you can imagine! There I earned a Master degree in Social Science and Economics from the University of Vienna and a certificate in Health and Nutrition from Vitalakademie. I was ready to conquer the world!
I got a job at one of the United Nations organizations in Vienna where I met my American soul mate. We got married, had 2 kids and decided to move to the U.S. Today we live in Trempealeau (WI), a small town along the Mississippi River where my husband grew up.
I have traveled a lot in my life and I still do, but my journey to Reiki and energy healing has been the most fulfilling because it’s a continuing path I get to travel every day. I can’t wait to share this journey with you!
- Master of Social Science and Economics, Vienna, Austria, 2003
- Health and Nutrition Counseling Certification, Vienna, Austria, 2012
- Reiki Master Certification, Trempealeau, Wisconsin, 2019
- Member of the Reiki Association since 2019
- Energy Medicine Certification (with Cyndi Dale), Normandale College, Minnesota, 2020-2021
Namaste, I’m Amy Olson – native to the driftless region of La Crosse, Wisconsin. I am a mama of two brilliant lights who are also two of my most honored teachers. I have gratefully come to wear many holistic healing hats in this lifetime, and my soul thrives when in service as a Human Potential Coach, Ayurvedic Lifestyle Mentor, Yoga & Meditation Instructor, and Energy & Sound Healer.
In addition to my education and training, I am an avid transformation junkie and a student of life. I am always learning more about myself, about others, and about the human experience. Through my experience, I’ve become skilled at utilizing trials and tribulations as catalysts for personal growth – transmuting adversity into advantage. Over time I have built a comprehensive, holistic wellness toolkit, which I’m honored and live to share with you.
Milestones along Amy’s Journey:
- Certified 200-hour Yoga Instructor (2019)
- Certified Health & Life Coach (2018)
- Consciousness-based Energy & Sound Healer (2018)
- Panchakarma Technician (2019)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Maharishi International University (MIU) – Applied Arts & Sciences in Ayurveda Wellness & Integrative Medicine (2018 – 2020)
- Master of Arts Degree – MIU – Maharishi Vedic Science/Consciousness & Human Potential (2021-present)
- Consciousness-based University education in Physics, Human Potential, Physiology and Consciousness (2018 – current)